Monday, December 14, 2009

it begins here

Yeap will be back to work today after a week long leave, i would say well spent days, well rested. Mind is all prepared to step back into the office with a vision in mind the day or shall i say the eve (will be on night shift) will be smooth. Lets hope for the best.


When i woke up this morning, i had this feeling in me that i want to travel, i think  2 years of break waiting something to happen is more then enough to make one's life at a stand still, one of my colleague even once said i'm anti-social, well i will explain that in future. Back to my enthusiasm to travel. I feel i wana live my life now add some masala into the spice of life..some curry paste some garam masala and make it all hot and spicy..sounds yummy to me.


This was due to my buddy Irfan's dune buggy adventure at some dessert in Dubai...it really affected me feel so excited about it..i think i should go around the world and meet up my buddies over there and have some fun and spice up my life a bit. Seems like a great idea isn't it...I have already talked to Irfan about it he was like just get the ticket and the rest if on me..now that is what i call a true friend...inshaAllah this will come true...soon...


Now lets look for something nice to excite me back to the office...Happy Working to me ;) cheers!!!


1 comment:

  1. travel? u shooooouuuuuuuuuuuullldddddddddddddd! i dah lama tak travel since my last travel with azahemy to hong kong and bangkok..do it...soooooooo releasefull!

    ReplyDelete