Sunday, December 13, 2009

me & blongging?

Wow..finally i created my own blog, it may seem a bit ammature but i think i will get the grip of it soon.

I never thought that i would blog, but recently something captured my mind that i should continue writing, i used to scrap a few words on Friendster before but later kinda gave up...so now since the world is into "facebooking" and it can be boring at times, i decided why not! i am sure i can manage a blog if the world can...especially when it's just a click away to everything. So here am i.

I guess when it comes to letting out my feelings through writing i can go on and on and on and on and on...till i have to tell myself "think u better stop here before it becomes trash".

And talking about blogging, i once told my brother what does he thinks about me blogging, he said yeah sure why not..but don't talk about yourself and your life..it shut me for a while..thought about ..if not me..then what? later i decided i will do as i wish...yes i am a bit stubborn, so those who know me will realize it after a while..after all the process of saying your a "nice person" hahaha...yeah may be i am a nice stuborn person..

But about blogging i think it's something positive, as i always wanted to start writing again. I've not written anything since i left Berita Harian and joined Bernama TV, where mostly I'm editing and producing and those Friendster year's are gone..so i guess this is a good start for me to rewriting and letting out my thought and getting feedback from others about them...

Hope i do get a good response and the spicy journey begins here

No comments:

Post a Comment