Monday, January 4, 2010

Reaching for the stars

After all the sorrow I was going through for past few days, today finally one good news, one of my 2010 resolution is about to accomplished...but lots of research and hard work involved and ofcourse it needs well planned financing..its my wish list no3....ameen that is what I said when my mom called to inform about it...I said to myself Allah does love me, HE actually has bigger plans for me.

At least something is coming true. I have nothing in my mind but to own it...IT IS MINE!!...that is what I wanted and it is at my door step...now my hope is for the financing process to go smoothly...I might just have one problem, and that is I might not be eligible for the loan as my salary is low compared to the purchase price..this can happen...just pray i will get through this as well...

InshaAllah i will get through this also...I belief I am capable of it!

2 comments: