Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a journey!

I was happy to spend the 1st day of my 2010 with my best buddies, went back to Sharazad's kampung in Melaka, Kampung Sg Rambai, parents were nice, they were very informative, food was splendid, fresh seafood, her dad's a fisherman, so we had fresh sea prawns for dinner...hmm I wonder what my cholesterol level will be like... hope its still close to normal as before, maybe will have a check up on Monday..


I had a good peaceful time there, mission of he trip was Gunung Ledang, we had a little picnic at rivers, just the three of us...tonnes of families gathered on a Saturday...did human watching..many characters, many stories noticed just by observing others...did i mention the toad incident? that was a cracker hahaha...fleshing back it makes me laugh. I had a good swim.We left early in the morning at 8 and were home almost 2pm, then we slept...and we slept...and we slept hahahah that what I call a good rest.


I had all the positive vibes with me, prepared to face 2010 fresh and full of energy..lots of ideas lots of expectations, but the moment I got home, mom told me about something which really dampened my hopes..I felt my world just crashed...it sadden me deep, so deep that I can't even discuss it with anyone but my mom, she was also sorry about it...but after a day, now I feel I am capable to face it. I might just have to change my route and may be never to have high expectations...this always happens...whenever I am hoping for something and feel this is it, it just crashes and hurts so much, Allah keeps tasting my patience...its OK I think I can still manage. ..but do'h who doesnt get hurt when ur expectations are shattered...


So I have decided to take things differently now, may be its a wake up call, lucky it happen at the early few days of the month, atleast I still have time to divert my life route ...well as I always say life is always hot and spicy...its only the beginning of it... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment