Thursday, August 19, 2010

dolce vita

Today its 19 Aug, supposed my last day at work. I don't know if my decision was taken in a haste but I surely belief it has to be done, and it is a right move that I made. I was clear of what I want, but now sometimes I am mirrored by uncertainty...Well I guess this is normal as I am still unsure if the path that I chose will lead to success, or is it 'the thing' for me. 

Thinking back it is wrong for me to have such thought coming to my mind, well I am also human, I can get shaken up. My vision now in life is to be rich and earn the success in what I belief in doing will give me a bright future, and off course I also want to be married. I can be worrying at times, but I have put a full stop to that.

I just want my business with my dad and my dream for the RR Designs takes off soon, and get really good respond. I do have to gamble, if I don't try I will never know if it worked but I do have success in my mind and heart.

Nobody likes to be in a uncertain or insecure situation may it be your career, money, or love. These three things will always haunt human as these are the necessity of life and what we believe, life is about. That is how we human has been patterned and trained to accept life. We chase for these three things. When we stop doing either one, people tend to become edgy and curious why isn't she/he is doing it. If you don't have a boyfriend it's like WHY? If your not married its like end of the world....and if you are not working with an organisation it's like "your jobless" and you need one. 

The thing is..what if I want to ignore all this for a while and live my life the way I want to. Life is too short to be following these worldly rules which has been scripted for us human by the culture. I just wana eat, pray and love. Live a dolce vita or a sweet life. Live a simple life but with high ambitious and needs, haha how is that...it means simple...I wana live my life the way I want to...

Whatever it is I really want to be somewhere in life. I really want to be successful, and I really want to make this path that I choose the path of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment