Tuesday, August 10, 2010

retired finally....

A week before my birthday I finalized  my decision to retire...remember on my post on considering early retirement...so finally it took me 5 months to take action. I have no regrets. I am a believer of no turning back, the future always holds new experiences for each and everyone of us, and definitely cheerssss!!!

Rested 3 days, then was in by 7.30am in the morning on Monday, my dad had to look at me twice if that was me..yeah usually he calls me the useless daughter who sleeps till noon..He always says..."you will only see her at 12noon".Well I guess his statement on that is over rated as I'm usually in the living room or at least the kitchen by 11.30am..and yes 30 minutes makes lots of difference.... =) my excuse working on the late night shift a night before hahaha but seriously that is how it is.

Alhamdullilah so far so good. Today I managed to finish the 1st task by dad...so far so good...other then the usual running around the town for submission and all...I think I am a fast learner especially in matters that are important to me..plus I didn't wanted to waste any time...I hate doing nothing, it makes go nuts..I just may do anything to fill in my time..

I avoid being stressed, so I try to take things easy..or maybe runaway from things that become a bubble of stress...runaway!!!  hahaha.. I believe life has to be lived in peace and harmony...I don't want to be the 'tension main dubi hui, depressed Rasheffa..nowadays I'm R.R...Rasheffa Rashid...inshaAllah one day you will see...RR designs tagged on some cool looking clothes...I did have a vision of having my own wear, sounds cool isn't it..if my deal with GulAhmed fashion gets through, we shall this someday and someday means soon...very soon...just once I get hold of the cloth...something I have always wanted to do, this will happen, my new quotes in life is..."VISUALISE THE FUTURE, THE REST WILL FALL INTO PLACE"....

Now what I need is to be focused to climb the ladder to reach for the stars....

I am so very excited, FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS RR...its all going to coming true soon...but don't just sit around...hard work and effort will definitely will take u where you want to be..may it be the sky..but for me the stars are the limit.. ;) 
Best Wishes RR

No comments:

Post a Comment